As fans of photography, we of course understand that the equipment isn’t the only entity behind a good photograph. But the emergence of newer more powerful models is inevitable. This phenomenon has resulted in:
– The arising feeling of self-consciousness and loss of confidence felt by owners of older models, as new models start to multiply.
– Disappointment and the feeling of irritation felt by those who had just bought a model that’s fast replaced by the fast emergence of a newer one in the market.
– The confusion it results on prospective camera buyer has, especially beginners.
– The highly biased opinions shouted by hardcore fans of certain brands, creating much more confusion to certain camera owners. Read the rest of this entry » .
Related Photography Ideas for To Buy or Not to Buy photography equipment at OneSlidePhotography.com
Here are a few tips and tricks for birding photography enthusiasts, whether it be for photographing pets or wild birds. 1. What you’ll need: – 300mm or 400mm telephoto lens – Teleconverters. – Monopod or Tripod – Camoflauge clothing; such as jacket, pants, and hats. – Beanbag – Camera Bag – Mosquito-repellent lotion.
Here are a few tips to help you create beach photos that can be enjoyed by you, your friends, and your whole family: – The best time to capture beautiful beach panoramas are during the early morning or early evening because the sun is at a low angle, making textures and shadows look better in […]
Now days digital photography does not include chemical processing to develop pictures while computer and digital technology and it is being used in developing pictures. People now have adopted this technology even in professional photo shoots. People always think good about the photographers because they provide them with best results but other than their services, […]
Many photographers prefer to buy a camera or lens in brand new condition. This is a common, because we’ll be getting the latest model, the best condition of equipment, and the satisfaction of getting a warrantied product. If the available budget is sufficient, then buying a camera or lens in new condition may be the […]
1. Wiley Post & Will Rogers Wiley Post was the first solo pilot to have flown around the world along with his best friend Will Rogers, who were also both a famous comedian and social commentator. This photograph (Will on the left standing on the plane’s wing sporting a tie and a hat) was taken […]
There is a term in photography, candid shots, where the subject of the photograph is not in a controlled position or unaware of the camera (photo coverage). The resulting picture looks more natural, spontaneous, and less contrived. The following are tips for successful candid photography: 1. Bring your camera everywhere. Be ready to shoot at […]