As fans of photography, we of course understand that the equipment isn’t the only entity behind a good photograph. But the emergence of newer more powerful models is inevitable. This phenomenon has resulted in:
– The arising feeling of self-consciousness and loss of confidence felt by owners of older models, as new models start to multiply.
– Disappointment and the feeling of irritation felt by those who had just bought a model that’s fast replaced by the fast emergence of a newer one in the market.
– The confusion it results on prospective camera buyer has, especially beginners.
– The highly biased opinions shouted by hardcore fans of certain brands, creating much more confusion to certain camera owners. Read the rest of this entry » .
Related Photography Ideas for To Buy or Not to Buy photography equipment at OneSlidePhotography.com
Recently pizza hut restaurant released a campaign video and unique promotion on SELFIE. In the video, pizza hut gives a warning to masses about the danger of the use of SELFIE STICK. According to them, this stick can put yourself and other people surrounding you in danger. Funnily, they also insert a promotion scene that […]
In this episode, Mark Wallace from Adorama TV will go over the principles of shooting video with a DSLR.
A good landscape photograph is an image that can translate every impression that we see in the real life. Only by seeing a picture, a viewer is expected to feel the ambience like the warm or the cold temperature and also the wind inside a beautiful visual work. Every single piece of landscape photography should […]
Now, most smart phones are equipped with video recording feature and the quality it produces can match that of a camcorder. Most anyone can record a video and upload it to YouTube or any other social medias. Here are some tips and tricks you can use to optimize the usage of your smart phone when […]
The most common events that you would be documenting when you’re into photography would be your family events, Groups and weddings. Creating memorable wedding and family event photos aren’t difficult, as long as it’s planned and organized accordingly. Here are some tips to get you going:
This iconic 1957 Richard Avedon photo, “Marilyn Monroe, actress, New York,” is now in the collection of New York’s Museum of Modern Art. Today the museum announced its acquisition of 39 Avedon photographs, more than doubling its collection of the late photographer’s work. “We are very grateful…for the cooperation of The Richard Avedon Foundation, which […]
1. The word “photography” was first mentioned by an eminent mathematic and astronomic expert, Sir John Frederick William Herschel in 1839. 2. Leica is identical to Germany but it is actually made in Canada and Portugal as well. 3. Single lens reflex camera (SLR) was first discovered in 1861 by Thomas Sutton – and it […]