As fans of photography, we of course understand that the equipment isn’t the only entity behind a good photograph. But the emergence of newer more powerful models is inevitable. This phenomenon has resulted in:
– The arising feeling of self-consciousness and loss of confidence felt by owners of older models, as new models start to multiply.
– Disappointment and the feeling of irritation felt by those who had just bought a model that’s fast replaced by the fast emergence of a newer one in the market.
– The confusion it results on prospective camera buyer has, especially beginners.
– The highly biased opinions shouted by hardcore fans of certain brands, creating much more confusion to certain camera owners. Read the rest of this entry » .
Related Photography Ideas for photography gears buying tips at OneSlidePhotography.com
Becoming a professional photographer requires a long, grueling process. It requires years of practice full of trials and errors. But for those of you that don’t have the time or drive to commit to learning the craft but still wants to instantly look like a professional photographer, no worries! There’s a way for you to […]
The 18 megapixel Canon EOS 600D (called the Digital Rebel T3i in North America) is a new DSLR camera that sits above last year’s 550D / T2i at the top of Canon’s entry-level EOS line-up. The 600D / T3i offers a 1,040,000-dot vari-angle LCD screen, a 63-zone metering sensor – identical to the one used […]
When a curious soul decides to study photojournalism, he or she will enter into an area where there exist a heavy tradition to pass news to others and to the public. As is executed by artistic photographers, a photojournalist must have an artistic touch to produce an impactful image. Photojournalism is essentially a form of […]
Digital photography have made it easier for photographers to do their craft. A simple “click” of the shutter button and your photos will instantly appear on the LCD of the camera. Simple, but it brings upon a new dilemma. How do you go about storing these digital files for prolonged safekeeping? The following may answer […]
Here are The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby, the man who changed the “digital darkroom” forever with his groundbreaking, #1 bestselling, award-winning book The Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers, now tackles the most important side of digital photography–how to take pro-quality shots using the same tricks today’s top digital pros use (and it’s easier […]
Here are a lot of very technical descriptions going around on how to take great silhouette shots that you might want to look up but let me attempt to run through some basic steps that should get you the results you’re after. In essence what we’re trying to do is make your camera think that […]
1. Lady Diana The above photo was the last photo ever before the crash happened. Many press/paparazi raced to print it as the last photo of the princess. As seen, only her golden hair is visible in this photograph. The photo was taken on the car ride from Hotel Ritz in Paris at around 12:20 […]