As fans of photography, we of course understand that the equipment isn’t the only entity behind a good photograph. But the emergence of newer more powerful models is inevitable. This phenomenon has resulted in:
– The arising feeling of self-consciousness and loss of confidence felt by owners of older models, as new models start to multiply.
– Disappointment and the feeling of irritation felt by those who had just bought a model that’s fast replaced by the fast emergence of a newer one in the market.
– The confusion it results on prospective camera buyer has, especially beginners.
– The highly biased opinions shouted by hardcore fans of certain brands, creating much more confusion to certain camera owners. Read the rest of this entry » .
Related Photography Ideas for photography gears buying tips at OneSlidePhotography.com
GN, short for Guide Number, Is the amount of power the light transmitted by a flash device is. It’s the result from multiplying distance (in meter or feet) and aperture. The power of the flash is measured with the GN which describes the flash’s capacity in illuminating objects within a certain distance (in meters). Modern […]
Here are a few tips to help you create beach photos that can be enjoyed by you, your friends, and your whole family: – The best time to capture beautiful beach panoramas are during the early morning or early evening because the sun is at a low angle, making textures and shadows look better in […]
1. The word “photography” was first mentioned by an eminent mathematic and astronomic expert, Sir John Frederick William Herschel in 1839. 2. Leica is identical to Germany but it is actually made in Canada and Portugal as well. 3. Single lens reflex camera (SLR) was first discovered in 1861 by Thomas Sutton – and it […]
This video will help you set up and understand the different settings in your Nikon D7000. I walk you through each step of the way while interjecting how I would set up the menu if I owned the camera. If you have a Nikon D90 this video will also help you set up your camera […]
This is a video on War Photographers, people who risk their lives for their profession and information. Like a soldier in arms, armed with their camera and lenses, they dive right into ground zero of a conflict area and gets close up into the action of the battle field. But this video isn’t documenting the […]
Whether you are a professional or an amateur photographer, the opportunity to be out in nature and do something you love is a pleasure. The great outdoors is the ultimate in photographic subject matter. So go outside and train your viewfinder upon nature’s bounty, or at least try to put some distance between yourself and […]
NO BRAND WAR…it just a Camera war..=)..just for fun.. Hope you enjoy it..