As fans of photography, we of course understand that the equipment isn’t the only entity behind a good photograph. But the emergence of newer more powerful models is inevitable. This phenomenon has resulted in:
– The arising feeling of self-consciousness and loss of confidence felt by owners of older models, as new models start to multiply.
– Disappointment and the feeling of irritation felt by those who had just bought a model that’s fast replaced by the fast emergence of a newer one in the market.
– The confusion it results on prospective camera buyer has, especially beginners.
– The highly biased opinions shouted by hardcore fans of certain brands, creating much more confusion to certain camera owners. Read the rest of this entry » .
Related Photography Ideas for photography gears buying tips at OneSlidePhotography.com
1. Wiley Post & Will Rogers Wiley Post was the first solo pilot to have flown around the world along with his best friend Will Rogers, who were also both a famous comedian and social commentator. This photograph (Will on the left standing on the plane’s wing sporting a tie and a hat) was taken […]
Every photographer is unique. Whatever your ideas, experience or creative vision, there is a NIKKOR lens to draw out your potential. Each product in the lineup represents the pride and craftsmanship that only an optical manufacturer can understand, delivering a level of clarity and reliability that every passionate photographer can appreciate. How will you see […]
The following is a very special café which is really like no other. This unique cafe is located six miles to the east of South Korea in Yangpyeon district. Customers may drive on their own cars in order to reach the location or take a train from Seoul. Though the distance is quite far, yet […]
The same question as the title above is very commonly asked by rookie photographers in photography forums on internet. Why is there dark spot appearing every time I shoot? Actually there are some steps you can do to get rid of such spot from your camera. Follow the steps here: The first thing to be […]
At times, you may find that your friends’ collection of travelling photos look strikingly similar to ones on postcards which can be easily brought in airports when they come back home. This is a common thing since while holidaying; they usually try to take images or photos of iconic places where they actually go. What […]
In Selective Color Photography Using Adobe Photoshop part 1 and part 2, I’ve explained how to achieve a selective color photograph using masking and using hue and saturation settings. In this 3rd part, I will show you how to create a selective color photograph using the “COLOR RANGE” feature on Adobe Photoshop. 1. The first […]
If you want to buy a lens for Canon DSLR, maybe you would be flustered to choose which version from two that you should buy. The first version is lens in standard box which printed an information about the lens on it. The second version is lens in white box, just plain white box without […]