Specially for high-speed photographers and photography enthusiasts!
Essentially, this device will trigger the camera once an impact occurs (which will generate a sound) on the object that’s to be photographed. The sound is then received by the device and will the trigger the activation of the camera. Before turning on the camera device, there are a few settings to be made, from the settings of the shooting mode to the delay settings. With this device, photographers can shoot object impacts at high speeds with the right moment exposure.
*** Main Features ***
1. Uses an AT-Mega8 Microcontroller as its main control system.
2. Includes an internal sound activator which converts sound singlas into digital signals; and also includes a dial with which the user can set the sensitivity of the sound activator.
3. Also includes an external microphone/microphone condenser. A microphone jack is located on the side of the device, in which if an external microphone is plugged in, the internal sound activator is automatically deactivated.
4. Consists of 3 shot modes: SINGLE SHOT, MULTIPLE SHOTS, and STROBE SHOTS.
5. Consists of 3 delay modes: SOUND DELAY, MULTIPLE COUNTER, and STROBE DELAY.
6. Powered by 2 9volt-batteries, making this device very compact and mobile.
Place orders to:
Yahoo Messenger ID: Maulanaphotoworks
E-Mail: [email protected]
For those residing in the DIY (Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta) area, device can be tried/bought in person at the following address:
Jl. Tunjung Baru 15