FAQ and General Facts about DSLR Lens Hoods
1. What is the purpose of a lens hood and what the extent in difference of the outcomes between the use and non-use of it?
2. When and in what situations should the lens hood be used?
3. Is there a significant difference in results when using an original and a 3rd party lens hood? Of course when speaking in material there is a difference, what with the price of 3rd party prices being as low as a 3rd of the original’s price.
Answers: Read the rest of this entry » .
Related Photography Ideas for dslr lens hood at OneSlidePhotography.com
In photography, the golden hour (sometimes known as magic hour, especially in cinematography) is the first and last hour of sunlight during the day, when a specific photographic effect is achieved due to the quality of the light.The sunlight during those hours creates soft warm hues, as oppose to the overtly bright tones you’d find […]
– I want to create photographs with blurry backgrounds, how do I achieve such a feat? Answer: The trick to doing so has been previously discussed in this post. – I’m using a kit lens and I’ve set the aperture to its widest exposure, how come the background isn’t blurry? Answer:
RAW and JPG refer to the two different file types your camera can produce. RAW – A RAW file is the unedited (unprocessed) image data that you digital SLR camera captures every time you take a photo. Because RAW files are unprocessed, they come out looking flat and dark. RAW images need to be viewed […]
Here are the newest version of my Sound-Activated Trigger v 3.0. With an updated new and improved technology, this trigger now triggers directly from your camera. Easier installations, easier usage, and more user-friendly. Below are sample photos and video of the new product. Enjoy and order soon 🙂
For some of us, the difficult part of photography is not about learning the techniques of shooting but more about finding confidence with your shooting ability. The lack of confidence is a common dilemma in the world of photography. So, how to deal with it? There are ten tips on how to help you get […]
Back then, when the first time I knew and learnt photography like most of you did, you might diligently look for tips and tricks related to it about things to do and things not to do when you shoot (rules of photography). The most basic and the most common rule of photography which is constantly […]
1. Lady Diana The above photo was the last photo ever before the crash happened. Many press/paparazi raced to print it as the last photo of the princess. As seen, only her golden hair is visible in this photograph. The photo was taken on the car ride from Hotel Ritz in Paris at around 12:20 […]