As fans of photography, we of course understand that the equipment isn’t the only entity behind a good photograph. But the emergence of newer more powerful models is inevitable. This phenomenon has resulted in:
– The arising feeling of self-consciousness and loss of confidence felt by owners of older models, as new models start to multiply.
– Disappointment and the feeling of irritation felt by those who had just bought a model that’s fast replaced by the fast emergence of a newer one in the market.
– The confusion it results on prospective camera buyer has, especially beginners.
– The highly biased opinions shouted by hardcore fans of certain brands, creating much more confusion to certain camera owners. Read the rest of this entry » .
Related Photography Ideas for buying tips photography equipment at OneSlidePhotography.com
Shooting a soccer match is almost similar to shooting any other sport branches. There are many times photographers have no clue about what they have taken since things happen so fast to be seen by their normal eyes. Going by this reality, there is an urge of need to have the ability to frame “forecasted […]
People photography is always popular, as evidenced by the millions of faces, arms, legs and muscles gracing the pages of magazines, billboards and grandma’s brag book. In todays highly competitive modeling world one of the key factors that successful models must have is a clear understanding of how to pose for the camera. Every model […]
Photography can indeed become a hobby that can be done anywhere and at any time. From grandiose landscape photography to the most trivial of objects, photography can be made artistic by its photographer. With the right techniques, accurate lighting, and high artistic taste, a mere leaf can make for an interesting photograph. Here are a […]
Rarindra Prakarsa is a Jakarta, Indonesia based photographer. He love his country and tried to capture the unseen beauty of Indonesia from artist’s point of view by taking these inspiring photos of landscapes, nature, culture and faces. Rarindra Parkash captured the different kind of people and their livings with pure colors of life and showed […]
Before, I’ve covered tips and tricks of zooming techniques in photography. Maybe there are those out there that have difficulty making it work. The biggest difficulty is synchronizing the zooming of the lens position with the pushing of the shutter button. Or another difficulty maybe the result turns out too shaky because the shutter speed […]
– I want to create photographs with blurry backgrounds, how do I achieve such a feat? Answer: The trick to doing so has been previously discussed in this post. – I’m using a kit lens and I’ve set the aperture to its widest exposure, how come the background isn’t blurry? Answer:
An English photographer named Andrew Whyte has dedicated himself into documenting the adventure of a brave LEGO figurine on his quest around the whole of England in the photo series titled “The Legographer.” Andrew Whyte is actually better known for his expertise in using darkness as the background for his photos. By several medias, he’s […]