As fans of photography, we of course understand that the equipment isn’t the only entity behind a good photograph. But the emergence of newer more powerful models is inevitable. This phenomenon has resulted in:
– The arising feeling of self-consciousness and loss of confidence felt by owners of older models, as new models start to multiply.
– Disappointment and the feeling of irritation felt by those who had just bought a model that’s fast replaced by the fast emergence of a newer one in the market.
– The confusion it results on prospective camera buyer has, especially beginners.
– The highly biased opinions shouted by hardcore fans of certain brands, creating much more confusion to certain camera owners. Read the rest of this entry » .
Related Photography Ideas for buying tips photography equipment at OneSlidePhotography.com
1. The word “photography” was first mentioned by an eminent mathematic and astronomic expert, Sir John Frederick William Herschel in 1839. 2. Leica is identical to Germany but it is actually made in Canada and Portugal as well. 3. Single lens reflex camera (SLR) was first discovered in 1861 by Thomas Sutton – and it […]
The following questions are the most common ones asked by amateur photographers which professional photographers find ridiculous. Why? It is because photography is a piece of art and not a math calculation where one plus one results two. There are so many unnecessary questions and usually they are ones to be blamed when a photo […]
When we want to immortalize the close ups of very small and tiny subjects such as insects, flowers, coins and etc. commonly we need to use macro lens to perform it. This type of photography is called macro photography which is very interesting to be explored since there are so many beautiful yet tiny subjects […]
Nowadays, it seems, a pre-wedding photo session has become a ritual that completes a wedding ceremony event package, and lack there of will seem imperfect. The use of these pre-wedding photos varies. They are usually incorporated in the design invitations, displayed at the reception, and may sometimes be put as a slideshow exhibition during the […]
Lenses ideally project the color spectrum right on the sensor, creating a sharp image. But in reality, there are several colors in the spectrum that aren’t precisely projected, especially in low quality lenses. In cases like these, the focus falls outside the intended focus point, sometimes in front and sometimes behind the sensor. This means […]
In the previous post, we talk about auto focus, how it is used and what its strengths and its weaknesses. In this article, we would like to cover details on some of shooting conditions where the auto focus is not the good option and the manual focus is the one that should be chosen to […]
Concerts are different than other types of musical events due to several of its characteristics. In addition to generally displaying classical music, concerts have aspects that can become constrictive to photograph. The most important thing when it comes to photographing concerts is that the camera can’t be too noisy and the photographer can’t move around […]